Is there an easy get started instructions. I have paid but everything I try to do asks me to pay for

Options
HBHPNY
HBHPNY Member
edited April 2022 in Using Quicken on the Web
I am not able to get started

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @HBHPNY

Take a look at this LINK, there are "step-by-step" instructions.  Get back to us here with any specific follow-up type questions.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Just to clarify - where did you pay for Quicken ?
    And, as mentioned above by @Frankx ... you basically go to the Quicken website, and download the desktop software.
    After downloading - you start the desktop program, may have to enter your Quicken ID (email) and password - and done.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @HBHPNY - Going to your online Quicken account and downloading the program from there works if you bought the program from Quicken.com.  No activation code is needed...just download it and install it and you should be able to run the program right after installation is completed.
    If, however, you bought the program from a retailer you will need to enter the activation code during the program set up process.  If you bought it as a download then the retailer should have emailed you the activation code.  If you did not get it then you need to contact the retailer to request it.  If you bought it as a CD then the code should be printed inside the box that the CD came in.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.