Options
t rowe price retirement funds share price not updating

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t rowe price retirement funds share price not updating
    Hello @bajohnson_47

I apologize for this issue with shares failing to update. Thank you for seeking support here on the Quicken Community in regards to this issue.

In order to be of better service, there are a few questions that need to be answered. When did you first notice this issue taking place? Are you seeing any error messages, and is this happening after you attempt a One Step Update? Lastly, what connection method are you making use of? This can be checked by going to Tools > Account List in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then looking to the Transaction Download column in the window that appears afterward. 

I am eager to hear your responses, should you have the chance to continue speaking with us about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • bajohnson_47
    bajohnson_47 Member ✭✭
    Options
    first noticed 3/2/22, no error message, some TRP stock prices are updating and all non-TRP prices are updating, happens when I use the "update" on the investments page, i use internet via ethernet, i do not d/l transactions for my investment accounts i just d/l closing stock prices. FYI it started working today 3/4/22 without my having to change anything. Previously when it wasn't working I was able to go to morningstar.com and get the closing prices that were missing and manually enter them using the edit prices function for each TRP stock
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first noticed 3/2/22, no error message, some TRP stock prices are updating and all non-TRP prices are updating, happens when I use the "update" on the investments page, i use internet via ethernet, i do not d/l transactions for my investment accounts i just d/l closing stock prices. FYI it started working today 3/4/22 without my having to change anything. Previously when it wasn't working I was able to go to morningstar.com and get the closing prices that were missing and manually enter them using the edit prices function for each TRP stock
    Hello @bajohnson_47

I am glad to hear that the issue seems to have been resolved, although I am sorry that the cause remains unclear. Thank you for continuing to follow up with me about this.

I hope to hear back from you if there are any other updates or additional information you would like to share.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.