1st Advantage Federal Credit Union - Direct Connect w/ Bill Pay

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Truist Confirms Quicken Direct Connect Option - but there's a problem.

Comments

• skydivetom
    skydivetom Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hi -- I live in southeast Virginia. Does anyone know (for certain) whether or not *1st Advantage Federal Credit Union* offers DirectConnect with bill pay?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @skydivetom,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Upon researching 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union's website, I was able to find this link here.

You will need to scroll down toward the bottom of the page and open the section titled "Quicken Instructions". In there, you will find the first section titled "Quicken Windows Direct Connect and Express Web Connect", and further down you will also find "Quicken Windows Bill Pay".

Please note that while I did not see any mention of them charging a fee to use Direct Connect with Bill Pay, I do advise that you contact them directly to verify as some financial institutions do charge for this.

I hope this helps! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• skydivetom
    skydivetom Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken Anja -- thank you! That's great information. I will schedule a meeting w/ a financial advisor to open up my checking accounts in the coming days.

I had hoped to NOT having to do the switch of financial institutions (there's just so much work involved with doing so); however, I feel that TRUIST will not be providing the Bill Pay in the foreseeable future.

Again, thank you for the info on 1st Advantage FCU. I will verify the info w/ the bank.
This discussion has been closed.