"Business hours"

Options
Posting a "customer service" number that says to call back during normal business hours without actually telling the caller what those hours are is very poor customer service. I get that not everything runs 24/7, nor should it, but this "customer service" voice message is as worthless as day-old French fries. Fix it.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Michael N.E.B.,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused, though we appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass this along to the proper channels.

In the meantime, you can view our current hours of operations for both phone and chat support through this link here.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are you seeing this?
    Here is what I am seeing:

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Boatnmaniac I believe the complaint is that the message on the phone doesn't give the hours, just says to call back during business hours.  Lazy works to that they don't have to remember to change the message if the hours change.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris_QPW said:
    @Boatnmaniac I believe the complaint is that the message on the phone doesn't give the hours, just says to call back during business hours.  Lazy works to that they don't have to remember to change the message if the hours change.
    Ah, I see.  Thanks for clarifying for me.  Yes, the phone message should be updated to include the business hours. 

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.