Just converted to Windows11 and opened Quicken using large fonts. Pop Up box is large but can not sc

Options
brlarson57
brlarson57 Member
Pop up box ( holdings in Quicken do not match Financial institution) is large but cannot scroll down to accept/exit/done. Am locked up. can not go to transaction register to change fonts to small , can not exit, can not save. What do I do now?

Best Answer

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Use the keyboard. Esc is generally equivalent to Cancel and Enter is generally equivalent to OK. Alt-F4 will sometimes close the program or sometimes only the focused window.
    I don't know whether the Windows key combination Alt-Space still works in Win11, but in previous editions, it opens the window menu for the focused window and you can move or size the window with the arrow keys and finish with Enter.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Use the keyboard. Esc is generally equivalent to Cancel and Enter is generally equivalent to OK. Alt-F4 will sometimes close the program or sometimes only the focused window.
    I don't know whether the Windows key combination Alt-Space still works in Win11, but in previous editions, it opens the window menu for the focused window and you can move or size the window with the arrow keys and finish with Enter.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• brlarson57
    brlarson57 Member
    Options
    Thank you. The only option that worked was Alt F4. It closed the pop up window. FYI Alt-Space did not work.
This discussion has been closed.