One Step download not working

Options
Since February 22, 2022, I have not been able to get many of my accounts to update. Some of my accounts are updating when using One Step Update. Others are not. Citibank, Chase, US Bank, BofA and others are not receiving any new transactions. The update seems to initiate, but no accounts that use the new access are receiving any transactions. I get no error messages or any feedback. The only thing that shows on the OneStep Summary is "Services Updated: quotes and investment headlines updated." No other information appears. Transactions from AmEx and T Rowe Price are being received using the direct connect through One Step. What is going on? It's like the information is not being processed by your servers. This is becoming very inconvenient. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Comments

• krmartin
    krmartin Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Santander Bank has not been updating all this year.  Now all of a sudden none of the quotes are being updated.  This program is becoming more and more useless.

• abonta70
    abonta70 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same problem with my credit union account and quicken. Since beginning of March
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loretta W said:
    Since February 22, 2022, I have not been able to get many of my accounts to update. Some of my accounts are updating when using One Step Update. Others are not. Citibank, Chase, US Bank, BofA and others are not receiving any new transactions. The update seems to initiate, but no accounts that use the new access are receiving any transactions. I get no error messages or any feedback. The only thing that shows on the OneStep Summary is "Services Updated: quotes and investment headlines updated." No other information appears. Transactions from AmEx and T Rowe Price are being received using the direct connect through One Step. What is going on? It's like the information is not being processed by your servers. This is becoming very inconvenient. Please fix this as soon as possible.
    Hello @Loretta W

I am sorry to hear about this issue with updating your accounts. Thank you for drawing our attention to this problem here on the Quicken Community.

Where is your current active data file currently located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer in the upper menu at the top of the screen. 

I look forward to any response you may be able to provide, should you have the opportunity to reach out and provide further updates and information.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.