Capital One CC-501 Loop

rkisler
rkisler Member ✭✭
- I haven't been able to download Capital One credit card transactions since mid-January.
- Through the linking process repeatedly. It's definitely linked on the Capital One site, I I continue to get C-501 errors as evidently many others here.
- I have seen the instructions to delete the Financial Institution name and re-linking, but the Financial Institution name in my account cannot be edited.
- I suppose I could take a radical step and start a new account, but that will be a big hassle. I have no idea if this would work, and I have no idea how I would transfer history over to the new account.

Recommendations please.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @rkisler,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally and is being worked on, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mitch.trumpetwin
    mitch.trumpetwin Member ✭✭✭✭
    @rkisler I too have the 501 capital One disease.  I find that in the afternoon (EST)  I can almost always download.  Today I got the reauthorization and the 501. No downloads today but Heh... It's Sunday. 
This discussion has been closed.