Reminders not disappearing from list after entering

When I enter my entry into my account from my Reminders list, the same reminder remains in the Reminders list but yet shows in the correct account it deducts from.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've posted this question under a category for Quicken for the Mobile app.
    To clarify, which Quicken "flavor" are you using? We need to know so we can give you a correct answer.
    • Quicken for Windows (which release R xx.xx?)
    • Quicken for Mac (which release x.x.x?)
    • Quicken for the Web browser app
    • Quicken for Mobile smart phone app
    If possible, please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• Quicken for Mobile smart phone app (Android)

From the "Bill and Income Reminders" accessed from the main page when the smartphone app is opened, I select a bill from the list and hit "Enter Transaction" but it remains in the list like it was not entered. I select it again and then it disappears from the list as it should. Then when I go to my account viewing page (still in the mobile app), there are 2 duplicate entries 1 above the other.
  • mari.mahler
    mari.mahler Member
    I am having the same issue as MikeDilly. In order to not get 2 duplicate entries I have to ignore the 2nd one in order for the reminder to go away. I have an iphone and its doing the same thing.
  • rsnowden72
    rsnowden72 Member
    I have the identical issue!
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Hello @mari.mahler, and @rsnowden72

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To clarify, are you also using the Quicken mobile app for Andriod? In addition, how long has this issue been persisting? 

When you have a moment please elaborate further. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • japasunor
    japasunor Mac Beta Beta
    I am having the same issue as described. I am using Quicken for mobile on an iPhone. I had the same problem a while ago (maybe a year or so) and it was resolved for some time before it occurred again a month or so ago. When entering reminders/bills in the mobile app it registers, but the reminder is not removed. I have to manually ignore the same reminder that I just entered. On a single reminder this is not a big problem, but when entering multiple reminders this is quite tiresome. Entering reminders from Quicken for Mac will leave an amount of reminders as overdue in the mobile app. I always install updates as soon as they are released.
  • Austin@
    Austin@ Mac Beta Beta
    I am also seeing this same issue. Reminders that have been marked as paid/deposited in Quicken still show in the mobile app as if they are not paid/deposited and are overdue.

I am running version 6.17.0 (most recent version) of the mobile app on an iPhone 12 running iOS 15.3.1.

On my desktop, I am running Quicken for Mac version 6.6.0 on macOS 12.2.1.
  • Chris27
    Chris27 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Same issue here. Reinstalling the App did not help.  BTW, called Quicken Support - they were clueless.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Everyone, 

Thank you for letting us know of this occurring issue. Since this issue is regarding the mobile app we recommend contacting Quicken Support. 

Please refer to the link below to contact Quicken Support. 

Thank you! 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Chris27
    Chris27 Member ✭✭✭
    Why would I want to call Quicken Support Again? Nothing they suggested or anything I tried worked! 
This discussion has been closed.