Date format inconsistency for bill reminders between web and desktop

Hi,
Just noticed that my scheduled transactions are showing incorrectly on web (Win10, Firefox 97.0.2).

Transactions that are due several months ahead are seen on web despite filtering on only 7 days. I suspect web is incorrectly reading the date format and transposing day and month fields compared with desktop (osx).

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    JCN said:
    Hi,
    Just noticed that my scheduled transactions are showing incorrectly on web (Win10, Firefox 97.0.2).

Transactions that are due several months ahead are seen on web despite filtering on only 7 days. I suspect web is incorrectly reading the date format and transposing day and month fields compared with desktop (osx).
    Hello @JCN,

I am sorry to hear about these issues with dates appearing differently between the web and desktop applications. Thank you for drawing our attention to this problem here on the Quicken Community in order to discuss it further.

Have you tried reseting the cloud data? First, save a backup in the desktop by going to File > Copy or Backup File in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, follow the steps below, in order:

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Step 2: After resetting your cloud data 

You'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:

1. Open the Quicken Mobile App.
    2. Tap the Menu icon Troubleshooting Issues with the Quicken Mobile App in the upper left.
    3. Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen. 
    4. Sign back in with the same Quicken ID.
    Let us know if this resolves the problem, if you can. I look forward to hearing your reply.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • JCN
    JCN Member ✭✭
    Resetting cloud data seemed to do the trick! Many thanks!
This discussion has been closed.