I setup my Interactive Brokers account, but it didn't download my portfolio

mpsasot
mpsasot Member ✭✭
edited April 2022 in Investing (Mac)
Hi I made the Direct Connect connection to my Interactive Brokers account and worked perfect, but it only create de Account in Quicken for Mac, it did not bring the portfolio os my IB account. Is there any additional setup I have to do?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @mpsasot

Thank you for contacting the Community with this question. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What Financial Institution is this account with? Do you have any other accounts with this FI on your Quicken? What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by going to Quicken>About Quicken. What occurred when you added the account, did you receive any error messages?

I look forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mpsasot
    mpsasot Member ✭✭
    Hi Jasmine

I am using Quicken Deluxe for Mac Version 6.6.0 (Build 606.43140.100).

The Finantial Institution is Interactive Brokers. I enable Quicken as a Third Party Service and I get a Token and a Query ID. I used them to create a new broker account in my Quicken account and it worked, but when I see the account it is in 0.

Maybe I have to add any aditional info to connect the Broker account.

I have linked my Ameritrade account with Quicken and it works perfectly.

I am using Direct Connect in Quicken.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Regards,
    Miguel
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @mpsasot

Thank you for your thorough response.

The first thing that I suggest is to create a test file and add the Interactive Brokers account and see if the same error occurs. You can do this by going to File>New>Start from Scratch. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are new settings for investment accounts: Simple investing (holdings only) or Complete investing (with all transaction detail).
    Check / change your account settings to make sure the account was created the way you need it to be.
This discussion has been closed.