Higher Level of Support Request

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot update Quicken - "We are unable to contact the Quicken server".

Comments

• stuartn00
    stuartn00 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue and am getting alerts that I'm going to lose functionality due to failure to update. The Windows Defender Controlled Folder Access feature is not enabled. I've tried the Mondo Patch Update, and that doesn't work for me either - fails to download the files. I've tried the Support phone number and tried to speak to two different techs, neither of whom was any help at all. At best, we go in circles. I saw a Patch Error FAQ on the site, but when I followed its direction to create a new Administrator log-in as a work-around, I couldn't get the new Administrator log-in to load Quicken to try the patch. Is there a way to get to a higher level of actual English-speaking support?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hello @stuartn00,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    stuartn00 said:
    Is there a way to get to a higher level of actual English-speaking support?
    To request assistance from a higher level of support, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly by phone and request to have a Tier 2 callback scheduled. Also, all of our phone agents are English-speaking. However, if you prefer to be contacted by a U.S. agent, you are welcome to request that as well.

I hope this helps! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.