UPDATE - DCU plus 2 more institutions CC-503 now CC-929 for BofA and Macys

drivera
drivera Member ✭✭
Hi,

Well, after 3 weeks Digital Federal Credit Union is still unreachable by Quicken, to make matters worse the previous CC-503 error is now CC-929. On top of that, quicken is unable to communicate with BofA and Macys with also error CC-929. Almost 3 hours on the phone with support, lots of troubleshooting, back and forth and still nothing....support says they have server issues....which I completely understand for a few hours, maybe a day.....but weeks? [Removed - Disruptive]

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @drivera,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-929.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• drivera
    drivera Member ✭✭
    Thank you @Quicken Anja but I guess you misread a portion of the post, support and I spent hours troubleshooting and this article was pretty much part of it, still thank you for the advice but this just does not work.
  • drivera
    drivera Member ✭✭
    I've also found error QCS-0429-2 in Quicken logs.
  • CapeGuy50
    CapeGuy50 Member
    gino89 - same here. With DCU for >30 years and just discovered that some 30 yo MBA decided that millennials don't use Quicken. If they can't provide even the most BASIC of functionality - I'm out.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

The issue reported with DCU has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• zoey86
    zoey86 Member
    I, too, am currently unable to download any DCU bank data into Quicken due to the recent required ID change. Please advise. Is there a mondo patch that can fix? Thank you.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited March 2022
    Hello @zoey86,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and adding to this discussion.

To answer your question; no, there is not a Mondo Patch that can fix the issue described in this thread. However, as mentioned in my previous response, this issue has been escalated internally and is being worked on. Please refer to the Community Alert linked in my previous response for updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• sehumphrey
    sehumphrey Member
    Me too. DCU download still won't work.
  • s h duncan
    s h duncan Member ✭✭
    Still a problem. DCU says it is a Quicken problem. No answer from Quicken. If there was a schedule to set expectations on when this will be resolved it would make a little less stressful. Should I cancel my March Quicken subscription renewal?
  • zoey86
    zoey86 Member
    Looks like I can download data again. I was able to Link one of my 5 DCU accounts, and the other 4 are appearing as new account in Quicken. Regardless, it works again.
This discussion has been closed.