Bill and income reminders not showing up as scheduled

Options
Tom G
Tom G Member ✭✭
Why are my bill and income reminders not showing up in register as scheduled?

Best Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    You might want to check your register settings as follows:
    • Click on the clock icon at the top right and select the time period you want Reminders to show up in the register.  Also, if you do not have the column shown on the far left (with the blue dot), click on the calendar-looking icon right above the scroll up bar and check the box for Status and then Done.
    • Also, below the register if you are not seeing Reminders you should be able to click on the > to expand the view.
    Did either of these answer your question?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Tom G said:
    The reminders still exist. So I think you are correct. Somehow it skipped a month. I asked to show those due in the next 90 days and they all show up in the register. I will see if they remain. Thanks.
    If those 2 skipped reminders still do not show up and if you want them to you can go to the next instances and click on Edit this instance and all future instances.  Then where it says "Due next on" enter the date of the missing reminder and click on OK.  This will reset the reminder to include the missing reminder.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    You might want to check your register settings as follows:
    • Click on the clock icon at the top right and select the time period you want Reminders to show up in the register.  Also, if you do not have the column shown on the far left (with the blue dot), click on the calendar-looking icon right above the scroll up bar and check the box for Status and then Done.
    • Also, below the register if you are not seeing Reminders you should be able to click on the > to expand the view.
    Did either of these answer your question?

• Tom G
    Tom G Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the quick response. I tried your suggestion and one of my upcoming bills showed up as a reminder two others are still not showing up. In Bill and Income Reminders, I have bills set to be entered into the register 21 days before the date of the payment. The bills have always shown up as scheduled until this month. How do I get them all to show up?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tom G said:
     The bills have always shown up as scheduled until this month. How do I get them all to show up?
    When you go into Tools / Manage Bill & Income Reminders, do the reminders still exist?
    If so, what is their next due date? Is it possible they skipped a month?

• Tom G
    Tom G Member ✭✭
    Options
    The reminders still exist. So I think you are correct. Somehow it skipped a month. I asked to show those due in the next 90 days and they all show up in the register. I will see if they remain. Thanks.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Tom G said:
    If those 2 skipped reminders still do not show up and if you want them to you can go to the next instances and click on Edit this instance and all future instances.  Then where it says "Due next on" enter the date of the missing reminder and click on OK.  This will reset the reminder to include the missing reminder.

• Tom G
    Tom G Member ✭✭
    Options
    That worked. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.