Quicken not connecting to Capitol One

I've repeatedly reauthorized Capitol One, disconnected and reconnected (on more than one computer), following multiple steps outlined in these forums. Capitol One reports success, however Quicken shows the same failure. I have repeated this multiple times today. I have current update R39.23 and saw elsewhere that this update causes problems and the recommendation was to reinstall an earlier backup. I really don't want to do this because yesterday all seemed to be working fine and I did a lot of work I don't want to lose. Is this the only solution?

Answers

• Becca1410
    Becca1410 Member
    PS I have attempted to disconnect and reconnect not only from the Quicken side, but also from the Capitol One Browser side. Again, Capitol One says all is fine, so I am quite stymied....
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Becca1410 said:
    PS I have attempted to disconnect and reconnect not only from the Quicken side, but also from the Capitol One Browser side. Again, Capitol One says all is fine, so I am quite stymied....
    Hello @Becca1410

I am sorry to hear about this issue with connecting accounts to online banking services. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with regards to this matter.

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Capital One accounts that may be relevant. You can follow the thread below for further details and information:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900427/ongoing-3-8-22-capital-one-cc-901-501-502-or-prompt-to-re-authorize-accounts#latest

I hope this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.