quicken service provider change ok right away

Options
Why is this still happening, when reported at least as early as last year?
I paid for Premier and this is what I get?
The program did finally close using Task Manager, but minutes after at first only suspending it.
And it happened with two different accounts on the same day.
That's very problematic from my perspective.
Quicken version R39.23, Build 27.1.39.23 on a Windows 10 Home operating system

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this problem, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Why is this still happening, when reported at least as early as last year?
    I paid for Premier and this is what I get?
    The program did finally close using Task Manager, but minutes after at first only suspending it.
    And it happened with two different accounts on the same day.
    That's very problematic from my perspective.
    Quicken version R39.23, Build 27.1.39.23 on a Windows 10 Home operating system
    Hello @caryneudahls8,      

I am sorry to hear about this issue you are experiencing. Thank you for getting in contact with the Quicken Community regarding this problem.

In order to help you more thoroughly, I will need a little bit more information. Are you experiencing crashes with Quicken? When does this happen? Is this happening across accounts associated with multiple Financial Institutions?

I look forward to hearing more from you, and hope to continue working with you on this in the future.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Kyricus
    Kyricus Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I have to agree. This has been a reported ongoing problem since October of 2021 and it's still not resolved. I've been trying to add a new credit card account for months and simply have been unable to. I need to manually enter all my transactions. Why has there been no movement on this?

This is from Quicken Mod Anya in October 2021 ----

Our teams are aware of this issue and have opened an escalation ticket to further investigate and work towards a resolution, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. If you would like to contribute to this investigation please navigate to Help > Report a Problem or contact Quicken Support directly for assistance.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this problem, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jenpm
    Jenpm Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Still having this problem.....trying to web connect to bank but not working. [Removed - 3rd-Party Reference]
This discussion has been closed.