Schwab Access/Authentication/Downloads - Not Working Again?

Najmi
Najmi Member ✭✭
Same issue as earlier - Quicken cannot connect, Fix it, Authenticate via Schwab, Shows full list of accounts, Select them, Back to Quicken where only a subset - sometimes 1, sometimes a couple appear to link to existing accounts. After that, next update ALL Schwab accounts once again have the orange dot and back to square one.

Wondering if this is just my file/account setup or if this part of the on-going change with Schwab that we struggled through and thought resolved a short while back.
Thanks.

Comments

• Najmi
    Najmi Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Should have mentioned that this happened after the last update to: Version 6.6.1 (Build 606.43210.100)

Also, I did go through the process of disconnecting the accounts, deleting Schwab entries in Keychain, etc. No change.
  • Najmi
    Najmi Member ✭✭
    After a few days of issues, this evening, access to Schwab works again. While I am glad it is functioning, the instability is difficult. A great of time gets sucked up in trying to debug and reproduce a behavior whose solution lies elsewhere. I realize the team is working it - do hope stability is restored
  • jce0416
    jce0416 Member
    Schwab is flat out missing at this point. I went to reauthenticate and it asked it to delete, reauth, the same song and dance. However this time the web connect portion is missing the website (Quicken Starter), now I can't even connect my account....
  • > @jce0416 said:
    > Schwab is flat out missing at this point. I went to reauthenticate and it asked it to delete, reauth, the same song and dance. However this time the web connect portion is missing the website (Quicken Starter), now I can't even connect my account....

Same for me. The Charles Schwab connect option that I had been using is now missing. The Charles Schwab Bank - Web Connect and Charles Schwab Bank Mortgage options are still there but those don't work for me.
This discussion has been closed.