How do I contact Quicken Support outside 5am - 5pm PST?

One2go
One2go Member ✭✭
Are there any options to send a message to Quicken Support?

I have an active subscription to Quicken Premier for Mac. The Quicken Support web page (https://www.quicken.com/support#osx) indicates these three support options:

* Call Us: Monday-Friday 5am-5pm PST (otherwise: PHONE SUPPORT IS CLOSED)
* Chat With Us: Open daily 5am-5pm PST (otherwise: CHAT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED)
* Ask Our Community: Get help from expert users (open 24/7; but not Quicken Support)

None of the options above allow me to send or leave a message with Quicken Support that could be answered later.

Are these really my only options? Wait until 5am-5pm to phone/chat with Quicken Support, or ask other Quicken users on the volunteer Quicken Community?

Best Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Yes, those are your only options.
    WHY do they not work for you?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You listed the only options available.  Note that this Community is made up mostly of other Quicken users but there is a lot of expertise here and I think you will find that most questions can be answered here and many issues can be resolved there.  There are also some Quicken employees (mostly Moderators) who do participate in Community, as well, and will sometimes offer some assistance.
    There is another option for reporting a problem from within Quicken:  Help > Report a Problem.  The Quicken Team will review the problem reported and will, if appropriate, work on it in the background but they will not respond to the person who submits it.
    So, do you want to take a swing at posting your question or the issue you are having here?
    If not, then you know the hours for telephone and chat with Quicken.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    One2go said:

PS. If there is a way to edit a question, I can't find it. The title should say "5am-5pm PST" instead of "5am-5am".
    Every time a person interacts in Community (such as posting an idea/question/discussion, liking a posts, replying to a post, etc.) they accumulate points.  After enough points are accumulated, posts can be edited and pictures (like below) can be posted, among other things.  Your profile shows you currently have 13 points accumulated.  I'm not sure of how many points need to be accumulated to edit a post (50 seems to ring a bell but I'm not sure about that).  Anyway when you get enough points you will be able to edit your posts as noted in the following picture.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Yes, those are your only options.
    WHY do they not work for you?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    You listed the only options available.  Note that this Community is made up mostly of other Quicken users but there is a lot of expertise here and I think you will find that most questions can be answered here and many issues can be resolved there.  There are also some Quicken employees (mostly Moderators) who do participate in Community, as well, and will sometimes offer some assistance.
    There is another option for reporting a problem from within Quicken:  Help > Report a Problem.  The Quicken Team will review the problem reported and will, if appropriate, work on it in the background but they will not respond to the person who submits it.
    So, do you want to take a swing at posting your question or the issue you are having here?
    If not, then you know the hours for telephone and chat with Quicken.

• One2go
    One2go Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the fast response @NotACPA. The 3 options don't work well for me because I would like to describe in writing a problem for Quicken Support, but there is no way to do so. It seems I must either wait until 5am PST to call/chat, or rely on the volunteer Quicken Community.

While the Quicken Community volunteers do a fine job, for a paid subscription product, my expectation is to have a method to communicate directly with Quicken Support. If after hours, I expect a way to "leave them a message" (email, web message, anything).

Regards.

PS. If there is a way to edit a question, I can't find it. The title should say "5am-5pm PST" instead of "5am-5am".
  • Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    One2go said:

Every time a person interacts in Community (such as posting an idea/question/discussion, liking a posts, replying to a post, etc.) they accumulate points.  After enough points are accumulated, posts can be edited and pictures (like below) can be posted, among other things.  Your profile shows you currently have 13 points accumulated.  I'm not sure of how many points need to be accumulated to edit a post (50 seems to ring a bell but I'm not sure about that).  Anyway when you get enough points you will be able to edit your posts as noted in the following picture.

This discussion has been closed.