RBC mutual funds Series F

Options
khocking00
khocking00 Member ✭✭
edited April 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Since RBC created new Series F funds, I cannot get a quote update for RBF3107. I have tried a number of variations such as RBF3107-CF etc. What is the answer as all of the Series D funds are no longer able to be purchased but basically converted to Series F because of the trailing commission changes.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @khocking00

Are you running Quicken-Canada or US?  It sounds like these are potentially new Canadian funds and if that is the case, you are likely going to have to contact Quicken Support to get this worked out.  Here's the LINK to Support (but they won't be available until Monday).

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• khocking00
    khocking00 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I'm running Quicken Canada. The Series F funds are new but are readily trading and I don't see any reason why their quotes should not be available. I've seen this issue with mutual funds before and it seems to be an issue. [Removed - Speculation]
This discussion has been closed.