About subscription renewal information

Recent subscription up date of my Quicken file does not record the new expiry date under my account. It states that my subscription expired 2 years ago. The Membership status shows the account is up to date. I can go online and the subscription information is displayed. Any ideas how to fix this. Trying to get throught to Quicken support is a lost cause.

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • dndroutley
    dndroutley Member ✭✭
    Thanks Gregg. Unfortunately I was not able to make the change of user. The instructions wanted an activation number, of course I don't have one as I renewed the subscription online and Quicken sent me an email saying the account expiry was extended. It is not absolutely necessary to change "My Account" as Membership status provides confirmation my account is up to date. Thank Gregg for trying to solve this mystery.
  • dndroutley
    dndroutley Member ✭✭
    Is it possible there is a USA and Canadian MY Account? Why I am bringing this up is because the renwal subscription page states the US price of $51.99 whereas the Canadian price is $62.99. The latter amount is what I paid to renew.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @dndroutley

Sorry to hear that you are having these issues, however given the information that you've provided I believe the most expedient way to get this fixed is to contact Quicken Support directly on Monday.  They will have direct access to your account information and they should be able to easily sort this out for you.  Here's the LINK to Q Support.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• dndroutley
    dndroutley Member ✭✭
    Thanks Frankx
This discussion has been closed.