Direct connect accounts do not sync with Quicken web and mobile apps

Options
I have 3 accounts with Fifth-Third setup with direct connect since I use bill pay with them. I decided to try the mobile and web interfaces and setup as specified. All accounts sync fine except the 3 direct connect. Is there a solution to this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have 3 accounts with Fifth-Third setup with direct connect since I use bill pay with them. I decided to try the mobile and web interfaces and setup as specified. All accounts sync fine except the 3 direct connect. Is there a solution to this issue?
    Hello @Ghassan Alfaqih

I am sorry to hear about this issue with accounts failing to sync in mobile. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are any of these accounts of the investment type? If so, there is currently an Open Alert related to the Mobile and Web apps and investment accounts. You can follow the discussion below for additional details and updates:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7901477/ongoing-3-17-22-windows-investment-transactions-balances-not-syncing-to-mobile-web#latest

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ghassan Alfaqih
    Ghassan Alfaqih Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your response. These are checking and saving accounts and they seem to have sync'd initially, but give the following warning stating:

"Account needs attention
    To restore connectivity to your account, deactivate and reactivate your account in your Quicken desktop. Click here for instructions.

If you see this error only on mobile and web but not on desktop, try disabling sync for this account in your Quicken desktop and then immediately re-enabling. Click here for instructions."

I was originally able to access the accounts despite the warning. When I follow the above instructions, I was unable to get them back in web/mobile, so I started from scratch and am back in the original situation which is the warning message above. Not sure what else to do.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your response. These are checking and saving accounts and they seem to have sync'd initially, but give the following warning stating:

"Account needs attention
    To restore connectivity to your account, deactivate and reactivate your account in your Quicken desktop. Click here for instructions.

If you see this error only on mobile and web but not on desktop, try disabling sync for this account in your Quicken desktop and then immediately re-enabling. Click here for instructions."

I was originally able to access the accounts despite the warning. When I follow the above instructions, I was unable to get them back in web/mobile, so I started from scratch and am back in the original situation which is the warning message above. Not sure what else to do.
    @Ghassan Alfaqih,        

I am sorry that this confusing issue remains ongoing. Thank you for getting in touch with the Quicken Community again and providing more detail about the situation.

Remember to save backups frequently by going to File > Copy or Backup File in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Be sure to confirm that your mobile app is updated to the latest version by going to the app store and manually accepting any available updates.

Are you, in fact, noticing this error on desktop, as well? Also, have you tried reseting the cloud account data? You can do this by following the instructions below in order:

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Step 2: After resetting your cloud data 

You'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:

1. Open the Quicken Mobile App.
    2. Tap the Menu icon Troubleshooting Issues with the Quicken Mobile App in the upper left.
    3. Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen. 
    4. Sign back in with the same Quicken ID.
    I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to corresponding further about this issue, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.