Capital download issue

I am getting prompted for Capital One Reauthorization although I have already successfully completed authorization/linking many times and received e-mails from Capital One confirming that. However, Quicken still keeps prompting for re-authorization.

Why is this taking so long to fix?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I am getting prompted for Capital One Reauthorization although I have already successfully completed authorization/linking many times and received e-mails from Capital One confirming that. However, Quicken still keeps prompting for re-authorization.

Why is this taking so long to fix?
    Hello @Mrfenner65,   

I am sorry that you are being affected by this issue with reauthorization. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community in order to discuss this further. 

Any information pertaining to Capital One accounts and authorization loops of the kind you are describing are currently being provided via an Open Alert here on the Community. I have linked the thread below for your convenience:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900427/ongoing-3-16-22-capital-one-cc-901-501-502-or-prompt-to-re-authorize-accounts#latest

All updates will be made available in the above thread.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Irv Spalten
    Irv Spalten Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    [Removed - Disruptive/Rant]
This discussion has been closed.