My Raymond James account, I do the Quicken download options does not work

cozy
cozy Member
get error message "you financial institution downloaded data for an account that does not exist in you quicken data File.[OL_362-A] & [OL-362-b]. The last time this worked was 3/1/22, when I did a download. 3/21/22 was the first time since then that I tried a download.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    cozy said:
    get error message "you financial institution downloaded data for an account that does not exist in you quicken data File.[OL_362-A] & [OL-362-b]. The last time this worked was 3/1/22, when I did a download. 3/21/22 was the first time since then that I tried a download.
    Hello @cozy,  

I am sorry to hear about this issue with OL-362-A/B errors affecting downloads. Thank you for speaking to us about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Do this frequently, as it is vital to preserving your data, and can be of help in other situations, as well.

Next, follow the steps below, in order:

To deactivate the account

1. Open the Account List (Ctrl + A).
    2. Make sure to Show Hidden Accounts, if that option is available.
    3. Click Edit next to the affected account(s).
    4. Go to the Online Services tab and click Deactivate.

What if Quicken tells me to accept downloaded transactions before deactivating online services?

Quicken will not deactivate online services if you have not accepted all downloaded transactions. Verify that you have accepted all transactions.

1. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all accounts linked to the financial institution reporting the error.
    2. Close/Reopen Quicken.

To reactivate the account

1. Open the Account List (Ctrl + A).
    2. Click Edit next to the affected account.
    3. Go to the Online Services tab and click Set up now...
    4. Enter your bank credentials.
    5. Carefully review the Discovered accounts and Link them properly to avoid duplicate accounts and ensure transactions download to the correct accounts
    I look forward to hearing any updates from you regarding the situation.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.