Phone and Text Support

Options
royz
royz Member ✭✭
I cannot reach support by phone or chat. I am using Quicken for Windows. I am using Chrome Browser. I have all pop-ups enabled, though I started out with just enabling https://www.quicken.com . The first pop up comes us saying to log in. Pressing that button does not produce a long in page. There must be some other requirement. What is it?

SUGGESTION to Quicken: Place these requirements and where to set them on your /support page. Browser updates often reset features so that after even a few months, when something causes reversion to default, we have some clue what needs to be tweaked back to "new normal". Alternatively, get away from pop-up altogether!

Roy

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @royz

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Could you please click the link and let me know if it occurs again? Have you tried to contact support using a different browser to see if the same error occurs? 

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• royz
    royz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Used Firefox. Verified exception was made to allow pop ups for www.quicken.com. Similar response - none
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @royz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing trouble.

You can try signing in via www.quicken.com first, then after you have signed in, try using the link previously provided by @Quicken Jasmine and see if it will work.

Alternatively, if you wish to contact Quicken Support by phone, you can also find the found number through this link here instead.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.