Capital One Download

Options
Jgatesway
Jgatesway Member ✭✭
I can't seem to get the Capital One account to download the transactions.

I'm using a Mac with Monterey 12.2.1 and Quicken 6.6.2

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Jgatesway,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Do you receive any error messages or codes when trying to download your Capital One transactions? Do your other accounts with different Financial Institutions download correctly? When did this error start occurring? What type of account is it and what is the connection method that you have set up? 

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jgatesway
    Jgatesway Member ✭✭
    Options
    The only error is "Partial Download 351"

Does that help?
  • Jgatesway
    Jgatesway Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Sorry, I should not have hit post yet!

OK, it started since the last time I downloaded (end of January). The account is a credit card with Capital One. The connection type is Quicken Connect.

Yes, all of the other accounts are downloading just fine. I have 2 other checking and 2 other credit cards.

Thanks!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Jgatesway,

Thank you for your response, knowing what the error code that you were receiving is extremely helpful in aiding us towards a resolution. 

Here is a link to a support article that discusses troubleshooting steps in regards to the "Partial Download (351)" error that you are receiving. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jgatesway
    Jgatesway Member ✭✭
    Options
    That did it. I had to unlink the account then resign in. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.