Capital One Downloads not working

I have not been able to download my Capital One balance for weeks now!

Best Answer

• Gringgo
    Gringgo Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I am having the same issue. Transactions from CapitalOne will not download. It just stopped downloading out of nowhere a week or so ago. I can download directly from the CapitalOne website w/o issue, but that kind of defeats the purpose of automatic downloads.

There are no error messages. I am not sure if this is related, but I recently downgraded from Premium to Deluxe. I am on R39.23, Build 27.1.39.23. I am using Web Connect+ as the connection method and it's using Capital One Card Services as the Financial Institution.

I have reset the account, deactivated the account and reauthorized the accounts on numerous occasions. One other note, I am off by .01 in the register, which has never happened. As of right now, after accounting for the .01 adjustment, the online and ending balances are equal.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Seawings22

Can you give us some more information about your issue?  Are you seeing any error codes?  What actually happens when you try to download?  Which connection method are you using for this account (Direct Connect, Express Web Connect, or Web Connect?

Get back to us and we'll go from there,

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Gringgo
    Gringgo Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I am having the same issue. Transactions from CapitalOne will not download. It just stopped downloading out of nowhere a week or so ago. I can download directly from the CapitalOne website w/o issue, but that kind of defeats the purpose of automatic downloads.

There are no error messages. I am not sure if this is related, but I recently downgraded from Premium to Deluxe. I am on R39.23, Build 27.1.39.23. I am using Web Connect+ as the connection method and it's using Capital One Card Services as the Financial Institution.

I have reset the account, deactivated the account and reauthorized the accounts on numerous occasions. One other note, I am off by .01 in the register, which has never happened. As of right now, after accounting for the .01 adjustment, the online and ending balances are equal.
  • PD63
    PD63 Member
    Same problem, when will this be fixed?
  • Seawings22
    Seawings22 Member
    Capital One downloads not working and it doesn't appears anyone at Quicken is either! This is the worst financial software in the world. A pen and paper would be 1000 times better.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Capital One downloads not working and it doesn't appears anyone at Quicken is either! This is the worst financial software in the world. A pen and paper would be 1000 times better.

Capital One is the worst credit card in the world. Paying cash would be 1000 times better.

I have stopped using my Cap One card because my AmEx, Chase, and Citi cards all work perfectly via Direct Connect. So who needs C1? C1's decision to use Express Web Connect+ is their fault, not Quicken's.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.