Balance column won't print, scheduled column won't go away!

Michael Marullo
Michael Marullo Member ✭✭
I'm trying to print selected transactions (Jan 1,2022 thru Feb 28, 2022) from my register, but the printout eliminates the 'Balance' column. Also, a 'Scheduled' Column appears at the leftmost margin that is not even in the column list under the 'View' menu and I can't get rid of it!

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    To get rid of the Scheduled column in the printout, turn off the Status column (black dot) in the register.

The Balance column will print, but not if the register isn't sorted by date. Is the register sorted by date? If not, click the Date column header. Click again to reverse the sort.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Michael Marullo
    Michael Marullo Member ✭✭
    Rick: Turned off the Status column; Scheduled column still appears. Register was sorted by Date, but after doing the Date sort toggle, as suggested, the Balance field now prints. However, the blank Scheduled field still appears on the printout. Thx for your help...
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Sorry about that, my mistake. To get rid of the Scheduled column, uncheck the Include Scheduled Transactions in the first dialog that comes up when you print.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.