Online Account Closed but still shows up in Bills, Income & Transfers

I've paid off car finance accounts (Acura Financial Services) years ago, but they still show up in my Bills, Income & Transfers window. (see attached snipit). They show closed on the Acura web site and I've deleted the accounts in the Quicken Account list but they will not go away. How do I get rid of them?

Best Answer

• RaptorFan
    RaptorFan Member
    Answer ✓
    I am using Q-Windows, and have found the solution. I went to the Bills,Income & Transfer page, clicked on the settings "wheel", and then chose "Manage Online Billers". There I was able to delete the closed accounts.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @RaptorFan,

I can't tell for sure, but you may be a Mac user posting in a Windows category (I want to mention that because of the differences between Q-Windows and Q-Mac).  In Q-Windows terminology, I believe that you still have a "bill reminder" active in your Quicken file that needs to be deleted.  To do that (in Windows) you would go to the bill reminder and click down arrow on the "Edit" button and then select "Delete this instance and all future instances" - which would fix this problem.

Hope this helps.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please try this (or something similar if you're using Q Mac):
    In the Bills, Income & Transfers view click the gear icon, select Manage Online Billers
    Locate the two Acura bills.
    Next to each of these bills should be a button: "Edit Password" ""
    Click the little black triangle and then select "Remove" in the popup.

• RaptorFan
    RaptorFan Member
    Answer ✓
    I am using Q-Windows, and have found the solution. I went to the Bills,Income & Transfer page, clicked on the settings "wheel", and then chose "Manage Online Billers". There I was able to delete the closed accounts.

Thanks for the suggestions.
This discussion has been closed.