Why would my bank only transferred last 88 days of transactions? I need last year....

Is there a solution to getting all of last years transactions to download to quicken?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @JGlandt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Please be advised the standard timeframe that financial institutions will allow for automatic downloads are between the past 30 to 90 days. Some financial institutions do also offer a 2-step download process knowns as Web Connect (QFX) which oftentimes allows for a much larger date range to be selected (also at the financial institution's discretion).

In order to better assist you further, could you please provide the name of the financial institution in question?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    There possibly is a solution.  You should log into your bank's website and download (export) your transaction history - in Quicken file format such as QIF or Web Connect  (if they have it available) and save it to your desktop.  Then you import that file into Quicken using File > File Import.
    The reason you are currently getting only limited transactions is that each financial institution decides how many days worth of data they want to provide and the typical range is 30-90 days, and some longer.
    - QWin Deluxe user since 2010, US subscription on Win11
    - I don't use Cloud Sync, Mobile & Web, Bill Pay/Mgr

• JGlandt
    JGlandt Member
    Truliant Federal credit Union
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for providing the financial institution name.

Upon checking the available connection methods offered by this financial institution, unfortunately, it does not look like they offer the Web Connect (QFX) option to select a larger date range. However, I do recommend reaching out to them directly to double-check.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.