College student use program

Options
AVRoberts91
AVRoberts91 Member
edited April 2022 in Before you Buy
We would like to discuss an implementation for all our students. Can you help?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hello @AVRoberts91,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community.

Could you please elaborate and provide more detail on what it is you are requesting assistance with? The more information you are able to provide, the better the Community will be able to assist.

However, if you're trying to request a new feature to be added to the program in the future, then what you can do is create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AVRoberts91
    AVRoberts91 Member
    Options
    I work for a Community College and we're trying to find a product to help our students, faculty and staff manage their finances.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @AVRoberts91 Thank you for the additional information.

If you are still shopping around, then I invite you to check out our Product Selector page which will give you more information about the subscription products we offer along with a list of features that are included with each subscription.

We also offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee trial period. More information on this can be found through this support article.

Below are also a few resources available to you. However, you might find these to be more useful after having already made a purchase.
    1. Support articles can be found at https://www.quicken.com/support
    2. Help Articles can be found at https://help.quicken.com/display/WIN/Quicken+Windows+Help for Windows, and https://help.quicken.com/display/MAC/Quicken+for+Mac+Help for Mac
    3. Tutorial videos can be found at https://www.youtube.com/user/Quicken
    4. In-product help can be found by navigating to Help > Quicken Help (Windows) / Quicken > About Quicken (Mac)
    5. You can contact Quicken Support directly via chat or phone.
    Feel free to utilize the last option to contact Quicken Support via chat or phone if you wish to have more immediate assistance as our support agents would be happy to help answer any questions as well.

I hope you find the above information to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @AVRoberts91  This is a consumer user-to-user support site, and it sounds like you need to talk with someone at Quicken corporate headquarters about bulk/volume sales; you're not going to get those answers here. I don't know direct contact information, but you could use the form at the bottom of this page to send a message to company HQ and hopefully someone will get back to you. 

I'd also point you to this page which describes a sort of affinity program they have for colleges, aimed at college alumni. they might be able to adapt it for your community college staff and students. The program described is for the Quicken Simplifi product, which is an entirely web-based solution which is likely more appropriate than the desktop product for younger users just getting started managing their personal finances.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AVRoberts91, I'd also ask you to indicate whether such support would be a one-time event ... or ongoing ;... and for how long.  Presumably you get new students, and perhaps faculty, every semester/year.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• AVRoberts91
    AVRoberts91 Member
    Options
    On-going program in perpetuity.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely you need to contact Q corporate. 

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.