How can I remove the "amount" column in Quicken Basic 4 Windows?

Options
lmac
lmac Member
This year I downgraded from Delux. Have sold my businesses and my needs are much simpler. I have never had an "amount" column before and go into a panic every time I open my checkbook thinking I have overdrawn.

Best Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    From the account register, click the gear in the upper right corner, click Register columns... and uncheck Amount.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @lmac .  I am assuming you mean you have Quicken Starter since there is no Quicken Basic.  Let me know if I am mistaken about this.
    Getting rid of the "Amount" column in a register is pretty easy.  Click on the icon directly above the scroll bar on the right side of the register...to me it looks like a small calendar.  Then uncheck the box for "Amount" and click on "Done."

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• lmac
    lmac Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    WOW! Easy! Thankyou Thank You!

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    From the account register, click the gear in the upper right corner, click Register columns... and uncheck Amount.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @lmac .  I am assuming you mean you have Quicken Starter since there is no Quicken Basic.  Let me know if I am mistaken about this.
    Getting rid of the "Amount" column in a register is pretty easy.  Click on the icon directly above the scroll bar on the right side of the register...to me it looks like a small calendar.  Then uncheck the box for "Amount" and click on "Done."

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• lmac
    lmac Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    WOW! Easy! Thankyou Thank You!
This discussion has been closed.