Canada - Mutual Funds not Updating (MAC)

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Canada - Mutual funds not updating.

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, in the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello again,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue, though I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on a solution available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

Answers

• deanesfield
    deanesfield Mac Beta, Canada Beta Beta
    I also have the same issue on Q-Mac and Windows, nothing from Canadian mutual funds for Mar 25. Checked in with support and my contact said not his field with my Quicken and the Bank (go figure). So I suggested a source problem and asked if he could verify and all he could say is validate my accounts.

So no help there. I will take the weekend off and see what happens in a day or two.

• mastuy01
    mastuy01 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Quicken was updated to version 6.6.2.
    Canadian Mutual Funds were not downloaded for 3/25/2022.
    Is this a known issue?

Prices were downloaded on 3/24/2022. It's just since 3/25/2022 which is only 1 day so far.
  • Gilles9
    Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Aren't mutual funds prices issued a day later ? some are for sure, unsure if this is true for all of them, I would suggest to verify Monday night
  • gini2000
    gini2000 Member
    Any updates on this issue?
  • marcdube
    marcdube Member ✭✭
    Confirm, still not working tonight
  • PMA
    PMA Member
    Definitely a Quicken/quote provider problem and not a user issue. My last update of Canadian mutual funds is also March 24th. Tried to update at 8:46PM EDT and still nothing. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.
  • PMA
    PMA Member
    BTW, I have more than one Quicken file, and they all have the same issue...
  • ddeacon
    ddeacon Member ✭✭
    Over the last couple of days a number of Canadian Mutual Funds haven't been downloading or even updating in the Security Overview / Investment Centre website. Is the quote feed broken? Examples are:

https://investing.quicken.com/public/api/index.asp?symbol=MUTUAL:CIB120&..wsodbackdoor..=off

https://investing.quicken.com/public/api/index.asp?symbol=MUTUAL:CIB158&..wsodbackdoor..=off

But for me it is all CIBC Mutual Funds.
  • PMA
    PMA Member
    I'm on Quicken for Mac and have exactly the same issue since March 24th on multiple Quicken files. It doesn't appear to be a Quicken client side problem. Seems like a server side problem between Quicken and the provider (Morningstar?). Stock quotes work but mutual fund quotes don't so it may not be a server connection issue in the end - just my guess. Seems like a universal issue so let's hope Quicken can pinpoint it quickly.
  • Amlaterre
    Amlaterre Member
    I have the same problem for Fidelity and Edged point Funds since last friday
  • edmason117
    edmason117 Member
    Same problem for me. My mutual funds have not been updated since last Thursday. AGF, Fidelity, Templeton and Capital Group.
  • deanesfield
    deanesfield Mac Beta, Canada Beta Beta
    edited March 2022
    I have the same problem, all my Canadian mutual funds are affected (CIBC, CI, Mawer, Fidelity and Manulife). Stocks are OK. The problem occurs both on Mac and on Windows Quickens. I waited till after the weekend to help the source connections settle down, but is now considered serious. 

I am running  Version 6.6.2 (Build 606.43218.100)
  • I am having the same issue. I'm on the Mac subscription service. No updates since March 24th.
  • Still not working. Is it possible to go back a version?
  • mastuy01
    mastuy01 Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue (RBC, National Bank)
  • mastuy01
    mastuy01 Member ✭✭
    Basically all Canadian Mutual funds not updating since the 6.6.2 update.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, in the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Scouter_Don
    Scouter_Don Member
    I have the same problem. My mutual funds are not updating which means I have to do it manually.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello again,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue, though I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on a solution available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.