OL-221-A quicken error

CMWarren
CMWarren Member
Using Truist Bank web connect. The file downloads I can see in my download folder however quicken can't open for some reason. I have called the bank. This is getting frustrating, it has been working for years and all of a sudden it not longer is working. Please let me know what I need to do to get the web connect working again. Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello @CMWarren,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

Are you discussing importing a QFX file from your bank into Quicken via web connect?

If so, please follow this link to an Ongoing Active Alert that we have in regards to this issue. You may bookmark this alert in order to stay up to date on any information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 
    Please do not hesitate to reach out further with any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello @CMWarren,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

Are you discussing importing a QFX file from your bank into Quicken via web connect?

If so, please follow this link to an Ongoing Active Alert that we have in regards to this issue. You may bookmark this alert in order to stay up to date on any information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 
    Please do not hesitate to reach out further with any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• RaeBC
    RaeBC Member
    I am having the same issue. My former bank was SunTrust, now Truist.
  • REly
    REly Member
    I think I have discovered the issue. If you download more than 1 month of transactions the error occurs. I have success downloading 1 month at a time and importing the file.
  • REly
    REly Member
    Update to my previous comment. I discovered that 5 months out of last year 2021 would not import even when downloading in one month increments. That makes me think the files for those months is either corrupted. I will compare those files to months that did import to see if I can determine what is different about them. Stay tuned!
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    @REly Are you initiating those downloads from within Q?  The banks restrict  how far back such downloads can go, usually  to 30-90 days.  Are you getting downloads in that timeframe, and NOT getting them beyond it?
    Just saw that you used Web Connect, initiated from  the website ... so my comment doesn't apply.  When using Web Connect, the bank is SOLELY responsible for the content of the download ... so have you saved the 5-month file to your desktop and opened it with Notepad to see what it contains?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• REly
    REly Member
    Update from last comment. I have determined that any month that I made a mobile check deposit in will not import.
  • REly
    REly Member
    I will report the problem with Mobile Check Deposits to Truist in the morning.
This discussion has been closed.