bank account download files not syncing with Quicken accounts

After years and years of managing my bank accounts in Quicken, for the last several days, qfx files of new transactions that I've downloaded from my bank are not importing into Quicken
Help

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have "automatic entry" on for these Accounts?  If so, this might be the problem.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Bob Zeiser

What happens when you import the files - are you getting an error code?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• NJ Anne
    NJ Anne Member
    I have the same problem - each download attempt just tries to save the QFX file, not "open in QUicken window" to directly import.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @""NJ Anne"

I am having some difficulty understanding what is happening, so please excuse me being pedantic. It sounds like things that were working in a certain way are no longer behaving the way they used to.

You should be able to download .QFX files from your financial institution(s) to your computer and then import those files into your Quicken file.  Are you not able to do that import?  If so, are you seeing an error message, or error code when you try to import those files?  Can you tell us which financial institution(s) are involved?  Any additional information will help us to help you.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.