Discover Card Not Downloading Interest Charges

usnavy1610
usnavy1610 Member ✭✭
Normally, I entirely pay off my Discover Card each month. However, the last two months have been different and I have accrued some interest charges. Unfortunately, Quicken Mac is not downloading/showing these "interest charged" transactions from my Discover account. All regular card charges, as well as an unrelated credit card fee, are downloading properly. Recommend this be added to your bug backlog.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @usnavy1610,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest creating a new (test) file and try adding the account brand new to see if you receive the same result in the test file. If needed, please, review this support article for instructions on how to create a new file and how to switch back to your original file after.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• usnavy1610
    usnavy1610 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja, I created a new Quicken file and added the same Discover Card account per your request. The Discover Card interest charges applied in February and March did not show up there, either.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for following up.

This would confirm that the information is not being sent or received through the server. At this point, I recommend contacting the financial institution directly for further assistance. If they state they cannot assist, then you will need to request to file an escalation with them. You can also provide Discover with a copy of your log files as they may serve to be useful in investigating this issue.

Alternatively, you can also reach out to Quicken Support directly first as they can also pull and review your log files. However, please be aware that they will likely refer you to contact Discover as well. 

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.