CC-503 & Home Depot

I've been able to get transactions from Home Depot since I started using Quicken until around the 3 weeks ago timeframe. I started getting this message: CC-503. I've verified the login information (because that hasn't changed). I've gone so far as reset, with no luck, and have removed the account, to now which I cannot add back. Am I missing an issue with Home Depot?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @donnieparrish2,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community. I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses steps to take in regards to the CC-503 error. You may follow this link here

If the steps in the provided FAQ do not aid to resolve the error that you are experiencing then I recommend calling Quicken Support on Monday so they may walk you through steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 
    Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.