Raymond James transactions all showing "Payment/Deposit"

Options
Bawn
Bawn Member ✭✭
For the past three months, every transaction downloaded from Raymond James shows as a Payment/Deposit transaction. This requires me to reenter every buy, sell, dividend, etc. According to RJ, the issue is with a recent Mac version upgrade.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hello @Bawn,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error and I do apologize for the delay. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What version of Quicken are you using? You can see this by going to Quicken>About Quicken. What is the Connection Method that you have set with Raymond James? You can see this by navigating to your Raymond James account> clicking on the Settings gear in the bottom right corner> Downloads Tab> Connection Type. 

I suggest creating a test file and adding the Raymond James account to see if the same error occurs when downloading transactions. You can create a test file by going to File>New>Start from Scratch. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Bawn
    Bawn Member ✭✭
    Options
    The version is Version 6.6.2 (Build 606.43218.100). The connection type is Quicken Connect. The test file idea worked. It appears that it used Direct Connect instead of Quicken Connect. I have updated the main file to use Direct Connect, but I don't have any new transactions, yet. I will keep an eye on it. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.