Schwab transactions not updating

ysg26
ysg26 Member ✭✭
I just made some trades and ran Quicken update several times - nothing !

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @ysg26,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by going to Help > About Quicken. When were these trades made? Do you receive any error messages when performing a One Step Update or an Individual Account Update? What occurs when you try to update the Schwab account? 

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ysg26
    ysg26 Member ✭✭
    Quicken Home & Business R39.23 - the trades were made about 1 hour before the updates. Now, 6 hours after the trades, they do show up
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @ysg26,

When you make trades do the transactions normally instantly show up in Quicken?

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• ysg26
    ysg26 Member ✭✭
    They were instantaneous before the change of your download method from Schwab from Direct Connect to Express Web Connect+. Now they take hours or even overnight depending on when the trade is done. I just made a trade now and again nothing shows up. It probably will later in the day
  • ysg26
    ysg26 Member ✭✭
    Also I'm talking about market trades. Of course mutual fund trades will show up the next day because they don't settle till after market closes. Having all trades up to date when looking at one's investment portfolio is very important and a feature I miss.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @ysg26,

Thank you for your responses and for explaining things further. 

This is likely a result of the change that took place from Direct Connect to Express Web Connect+, however, I do recommend that you submit your logs via Help > Report a Problem so this can be further investigated.

These reports are reviewed daily, mainly to track multiple reports of the same trending issues or to request log files for troubleshooting/escalation purposes. When multiple reports of the same issue are received, then those reports are investigated further. Reports that can be replicated or verified are then submitted as tickets to the proper channels.

Do note that submitting your logs does not warrant an immediate response. Our team will reach out if and when necessary via email. 

Have a great day!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.