Upgrade to Home and Business

Options
I go to subscriptions and then to manage and I cannot choose the option to upgrade. I have a circle with a red line through it. What am I doing wrong?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @roze.jahn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize for any trouble experienced.

It may be suited for you to reach out to Quicken Support directly by phone for further assistance. Should you be unable to upgrade online, our support staff will be able to help you upgrade over the phone.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hi @roze.jahn

Which version are you currently running?  When you go to "Help" > "My Quicken Account" > "Subscriptions" - what do you see?  Does it show you current subscription?  If so - which one is displayed?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• roze.jahn
    roze.jahn Member
    Options
    I am using Premier and trying to go one level up to home and business. But I cannot. Just a circle with a red line through it. I can’t click on it to upgrade.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @roze.jahn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize for any trouble experienced.

It may be suited for you to reach out to Quicken Support directly by phone for further assistance. Should you be unable to upgrade online, our support staff will be able to help you upgrade over the phone.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.