AMEX transactions have card user as Payee in majority of downloaded transactions

Options
Starting this month nearly all AMEX transactions have the card user as the payee for card holders other than the primary account holder.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @KSUORION,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, please save a backup before proceeding with any troubleshooting attempts (just in case).

Could you please navigate to Tools > Memorized Payee List and see if you see the payee name you're seeing in the register saved there, and whether or not you see it saved more than once? If so, I recommend removing them from the list to see if this will help prevent this issue from occurring going forward.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• KSUORION
    KSUORION Member ✭✭
    Options
    Perhaps I did not explain the situation properly: The payee is correct in all transaction made by the account holder, however additional card holders transactions they are identified as payee. For example, I make a charge at Home DePot, Home DePot is identified as payee, card holder #2 makes a charge at Home Depot, card holder #2 is identified as payee. Since card holder #2 is my spouse, there are several transactions like this.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KSUORION said:
    Perhaps I did not explain the situation properly: The payee is correct in all transaction made by the account holder, however additional card holders transactions they are identified as payee. For example, I make a charge at Home DePot, Home DePot is identified as payee, card holder #2 makes a charge at Home Depot, card holder #2 is identified as payee. Since card holder #2 is my spouse, there are several transactions like this.
    Hello @KSUORION,

I am sorry that the resolution is still unclear, as of yet. Thank you for keeping us informed about what is happening.

Is there any way you would be willing to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing in the register? You can submit screenshots using the steps linked in the article here.

Additionally, you can drag and drop images into your comment before it has been posted, if that proves to be the easier method.

I look forward to future correspondence with you. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.