Cannot download Costco Citibank card data

Message I am receiving is "Quicken cannot connect with this account." The last charge that was recorded in Quicken was dated 3/29. I have made several purchases since then with my card, and all have shown up on the Citibank card but not on Quicken.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Hello @geads1harrison,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error.

Are you receiving any sort of error message or code? 

First, I suggest deactivating and then reactivating the CitiBank account. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps so you may return to your starting position in case things were to go awry.

Here is a link to a Support Article that discusses deactivating and reactivating accounts. 

Here is a link to a Support Article that discusses saving and restoring backups. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    When you set this up again, use Direct Connect, not Quicken Connect. Click the Options button during setup to select D/C. You will need to go to the Citi website to authorize Quicken direct connection.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    RickO said:
    When you set this up again, use Direct Connect, not Quicken Connect. Click the Options button during setup to select D/C. You will need to go to the Citi website to authorize Quicken direct connection.
    On the Quicken Windows side, one has to use Citi Cards as the financial institution to get Direct Connect as an option.  If they select Citibank, then Direct Connect isn't available.

Is that also true of Quicken Mac?
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.