Any way to download USAA transactions?

Options
ACC
ACC Member
It appears USAA no longer uses QFX files? In fact I can find no way at all to download transactions from USAA. Any hints? Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ACC said:
    It appears USAA no longer uses QFX files? In fact I can find no way at all to download transactions from USAA. Any hints? Thanks.
    Hello @ACC

I am sorry to hear about these issues with .QFX file downloads and imports. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

Are you currently having trouble downloading transactions via One Step Updates as well?

Also, have you contacted USAA representatives regarding this matter? I recommend requesting to speak with a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team, as these personnel are more likely to be familiar with third-party software like Quicken.

I look forward to any reply you may be able to provide, should you have the chance to check back in with us again.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @ACC When I check for available USAA banks available for connection to a new account, I find seven options. Only "USAA FSB Trust Services" supports Web Connect (QFX import). None of the rest do. "USAA Federal Savings Bank" supports Direct Connect and Quicken Connect. All of the rest only support Quicken Connect. 

Assuming "USAA FSB Trust Services" isn't the right FI, you will need to set up your account(s) for download via Quicken or Direct Connect. If "USAA Federal Savings Bank" is correct, I strongly suggest using Direct Connect as long as USAA doesn't charge extra for that service.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.