Charles Schwab Update

Options
I have used Quicken to hold my Schwab accounts for many years. When the update came, i waited for a fix, which did not come. Last night I deleted my Schwab account from Quicken and added them into Quicken. What a worthless ness. Only 4 of 4 accounts were added, fixed income was missing and stock that had been sold still showing. Quicken no longer has any value to me as an investment tool.

KIO

Comments

• JayBugs
    JayBugs Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just to balance your distressing experience, I am using Schwab download now for 6 accounts of various types and it is working well...finally after a lot of work and fixes. I guess my message is that you might try working directly with support to see if the specific issue you are hitting can be resolved. It seems each specific kind of account at Schwab has its own issues.

That all said, if it turn on the sync to the Quicken Cloud then all kinds of issue show up with years old transactions changing and transfers breaking and missing one side of a transaction. Sometime in the version 6.5 software it seems Quicken broke something with their cloud sync and are messing up data files for many customers.
    -Jay
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have used Quicken to hold my Schwab accounts for many years. When the update came, i waited for a fix, which did not come. Last night I deleted my Schwab account from Quicken and added them into Quicken. What a worthless ness. Only 4 of 4 accounts were added, fixed income was missing and stock that had been sold still showing. Quicken no longer has any value to me as an investment tool.

KIO
    Hello @KENNETH OBERG,   

I am sorry about this issue with updates and missing income information. Thank you for coming to the Quicken Community with this problem.

Are you able to restore from a backup? Provided that you have been saving backups regularly by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, you should be able to restore a backup by going to File > Restore a Backup File... in the same menu. I wanted to make sure that these issues do not persist in a restored data file.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ted smart
    ted smart Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    [Removed - No Soliciting]
This discussion has been closed.