Cloud Sync very slow

Options
fjsingel
fjsingel Member ✭✭✭
This started happening about a week ago.  I am running QW Premier R38.29 Build 27.1.38.29  and running Windows 11.   When my one-step update gets to Updating Your Data, it takes a very long time, like over10 min.  I used to take 30 seconds.  My computer is very fast otherwise.  I have tried resetting on online date and rebuilding it, but that hasn't helped.  I wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue or is it just me? 

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @fjsingel

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this difficulty. There is currently an open alert that may be correlated to the issue you are experiencing. It states that some users are receiving error CC-501 or updating via OSU is taking long(er). 

For more information and updates as they become available please visit the link below. 

Hope this helps. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • fjsingel
    fjsingel Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    The 38.30 build that got pushed today did not help.
  • JamesBorders
    JamesBorders Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same problem on Windows 10 Pro. I'm on Quicken R38.30 Build 27.1.38.30. This is getting to be very annoying that it takes this very long time to either update transactions or sync data or anything that connects to the Quicken servers over the internet.
  • RichM81
    RichM81 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue here as well. VERY LONG time for Mobile Sync
  • PDXKID
    PDXKID Member
    Options
    My sync is now also VERY slow. Used to be quick but I am now at 10+ minutes
This discussion has been closed.