No download for USAA

Options
Have been using Quicken for USAA checking account download successfully till this week. Now nothing will download. I reset the account then deactivated and re-signed up for USAA account. All went well signing up but still cannot download Other banking accounts also not downloading plus error messages for quicken.com in updating online

I suspect this is a system error with quicken Hopefully fixed soon
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options
    Hi @Dairyman,

I am sorry for the trouble you are having downloading your USAA accounts and thank you for reaching out to Community for assistance. 

Can you clarify what error messages you are seeing and what other financial institutions/ accounts you are having this issue with as well?

Additionally, have you tried see if you can duplicate this issue in a test file?

To create a test file:

1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.
    2. Select New Quicken File.
    3. Click OK.
    4. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to easily be able to tell it apart from your main file. 

Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.

1. Sign in with your Quicken ID (if prompted). If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 
    2. Select to not use Mobile (if prompted).
    3. Click Add Account to try adding the account you were unable to add to your original file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problem in this test file. From there, you can then switch back to your original file. 

Follow the steps below to switch files:

1. Click the File menu.
    2. Look near the bottom of the options list.
    3. Select the data file you want to open. 

Quicken will list the most recently opened data files, with a checkmark next to the file you are currently viewing.

Let me know how this goes, so I can further assist you. Thanks! 

Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dairyman
    dairyman Member
    Options
    Hi I created a new test file. Tried to Load USAA but I am getting code CC-502 and it will not load The other banking accounts are loading ok so that is working ok

I am now in my working usual file and tried to update again. Here is the screen shot attached My bank accounts do not show up in update screen eventhough they are checked ( I enclosed a screen shot (5) to show the settings for update

Also error in quicken cloud sync. Here is what happens when I click quicken cloud sync screen shot 3

Any ideas?

Dairyman (Steve Blonsky
  • dairyman
    dairyman Member
    Options
    I have multiple backups so I will do that also and see if I have a corrupted file. When I try to validate the c urrent file it keeps hanging up
  • dairyman
    dairyman Member
    Options
    Ok I loaded a backup from a few days ago and all is well now Must have a corrupted file
This discussion has been closed.