Paypal - No Downloaded Transactions (QMAC)

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Paypal - No Downloaded Transactions (QWIN) [Edited].

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to report this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue is being investigated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• JoeyMaggard
    JoeyMaggard Member ✭✭✭
    I am also having this problem with Quicken for Mac 6.6.2. It comes back with a fix it prompt, but when I try to "fix it", it downloads the Paypal account not the Paypal Extras credit card it was downloading before.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @JoeyMaggard,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that this error is occurring. 

Do you receive any error codes or messages when attempting to update or download transactions? How long has this been occurring?

I suggest creating a test file and adding the Paypal account(s) to see if the same error occurs with downloading transactions. You can create a test file by going to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to get back to where you started originally. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JoeyMaggard
    JoeyMaggard Member ✭✭✭
    Test file exhibits same behavior. Trying to add a Paypal credit card only gives one choice (the main payPal account) not the three separate accounts it was downloading before 4/6.
  • JoeyMaggard
    JoeyMaggard Member ✭✭✭
    I already reported the problem, just posting here in case anyone else is having the same issue or figures it out
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, if the instructions found in the support article provided above fail to resolve the issue, then we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tampa
    Tampa Member ✭✭
    I'm following this thread also.

I too have the problem where no PayPal transactions are being downloaded anymore.

This issue started after 3/29/2022 for me (last download was on 3/29/2022).
  • Jneup88
    Jneup88 Member
    I am also having this issue.
  • vdemola
    vdemola Member ✭✭
    Same here
  • Harry Phillips
    Harry Phillips Member ✭✭
    I have had this problem since the end of March
  • Tampa
    Tampa Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Jasmine, @System,

It looks like there are a number of people having this same problem with Quicken not downloading transactions from Paypal (both on this as well as other discussions). It appears that this has been happening since the end of March / beginning of April (since the last update?).

Could you please advise if this is being looked at by the Quicken development/support team(s)? And if you have an estimated time for the fix that would be wonderful.

Best Regards!
  • nstockwell
    nstockwell Member
    Same issue. No transactions downloaded since 3/30/22. No error messages. Deactivated, then reactivated = no change.
  • Randy 415
    Randy 415 Windows Beta Beta
    Yup. Me too on QWin. Stopped about 3 weeks ago. I had to download a manual file from the paypal web site and load from there. Looks like they finally opened a ticket for it. (Ticket #9419189). I suggest sending a problem report inside the Quicken app so it sends the logs.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to report this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue is being investigated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tampa
    Tampa Member ✭✭
    Quicken,

Thank you for fixing the PayPal download issue!

As of today, 4/29/22, all my transactions (back to when the downloads stopped working - end of March) have been downloaded. After this the Quicken ending balance matched exactly to PayPal's online balance.

As a note to others, this change was done on the Quicken server side (there was no Quicken software application updated).

Well done!
  • JoeyMaggard
    JoeyMaggard Member ✭✭✭
    still no credit card accounts showing up
This discussion has been closed.