One Step updating with Capital One Account

Options
Kathy P.
Kathy P. Member ✭✭✭
Thankful that the issue with Capital One has been resolved although I think the time it took was really ridiculous. Now that I am able to connect without an issue (at this time) I was wondering if anyone else was having to do a separate one step update for Capital One. I have the box checked in my one step update settings but it will not update unless I do it separately.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi "@Kathy P.",

Which type of account(s) are you seeing this problem on (bank account, credit card, etc.)?  Are you getting an error code or any other indication that the connection is not being made?  Have you tried resetting the connection?

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Kathy P.
    Kathy P. Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    The accounts are checking, savings, and credit card. The one step update is Capital One Bank - New and it updates all three. Not getting an error. It just won't do the one step update along with my other bank accounts. I have to do it separately. I hate resetting the account especially after all that trouble that has lasted months to resolve with the Capital One accounts.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi again @Kathy P.

Thanks for the additional details.  

Its difficult to know why you are seeing this behavior. You could take a look at the "Schedule Updates" pop-up just to make sure that there aren't any settings for those accounts.  To do that - Open up the One Step Update window > click on the "Schedule Updates" button at the bottom > in the new window - make sure that there is NOT a checkbox next to Capitol One or, if there is a checkbox there - uncheck it.

You could also contact Quicken Support for some hands-on assistance - here's the LINK for that.  They are available M-F during West Coast business hours.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Kathy P.
    Kathy P. Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I will try resetting first and then if that doesn't work, I'll checkout quicken support. Thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.