CC-503 for Care Credit and Home Credit both Mysynchrony Cards

Options
HJR
HJR Member ✭✭✭
For the last several days I have been getting a cc-503 during a one step update for my CareCredit and Synchrony Home credit carfds.  Today, I logged into the website and changed my password.  In quicken, I then tried to edit the password in the password vault only to find I couldn't.  The vault entry was logged and indicated the password was not required.

So I deactivated both cards and tried to set them back up only to get an error during the setup: "Sorry.  We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)".  

No additional information is provided as to what is going on or how to resolve the issue.  Any ideas?

Thank you

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @HJR,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing please refer to these Community Alerts posted here and here for any and all available updates. While the error codes may differ, the root of the issues is related.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.