KuCoin account support

jtashiro
jtashiro Member ✭✭
Quicken for Windows seems to support KuCoin accounts, however, this doesn't seem to work. I've entered my email address, password, and API passphrase, however, Quicken gives error message that info is invalid. Needs fixing and better error handling. Can someone write up a detailed instructional page on how to setup the API etc???

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Hello @jtashiro,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question, I do understand how frustrating that could be. 

I was able to replicate the API passphrase within my own Quicken and have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. 

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jtashiro Q connect to KuCoin using Express Web Connect. And several non-alpha characters are disallowed when using Express Web Connect. SO, are there any any special symbols in your ID or password with KuCoin?  I don't need the entire ID or password, just any special characters. Blanks are also a no-no.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• DJPhilouis
    DJPhilouis Member ✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Quicken is asking for an api(application programming interface) for my KUCOIN account. I sign in with a phone number and password. What does Quicken need from KUCOIN, and where do I find it on KUCOIN?
This discussion has been closed.