Stifel Wealth Tracker not connecting

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Download from Stifel Brokerage not working.

Comments

• swstone54
    swstone54 Member
    I have the same issue. I had to move to Stifel Wealth Tracker but now cannot connect (Try Again). I know some financial institutions have a setting that allows Quicken access, but I have not found this in Stifel. While the Wealth Tracker is much more powerful and obviously more modern.

Actually, I figured it out before sending this comment. I was using Stifel Nicolaus, when I should have been using Stifel - SWT as the institution. After you try to log in from Quicken and get denied, you go to the Stifel webpage, Settings, Quicken and a CLIENTUID appears -- click on Enable and log in again from Quicken. It should work (it did for me). I hope I got the instructions right.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @swstone54,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community. 

I am happy to hear that you were able to find the correct instance for Stifel Wealth Tracker and that you are up and running. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.