Cannot Connect Vanguard

Options
ghidora77
ghidora77 Member ✭✭
Vanguard has not been updating for several months now, each time I try to update, reset the connection, create an account or do any troubleshooting I get:

AGGREGATOR IN ERROR (F WEBSITE UNAVAILABLE:FDP-105 message).

The link on the error page works correctly, and I can log in correctly with my username and PW. I've been getting this error for several weeks, and can log in to my account just fine. None of the other discussions have helped me, in that I can't get past this error, which has gone on for weeks. All other accounts update correctly and Quicken can connect to the internet.

I'm currently on Quicken Mac.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghidora77 said:
    Vanguard has not been updating for several months now, each time I try to update, reset the connection, create an account or do any troubleshooting I get:

AGGREGATOR IN ERROR (F WEBSITE UNAVAILABLE:FDP-105 message).

The link on the error page works correctly, and I can log in correctly with my username and PW. I've been getting this error for several weeks, and can log in to my account just fine. None of the other discussions have helped me, in that I can't get past this error, which has gone on for weeks. All other accounts update correctly and Quicken can connect to the internet.

I'm currently on Quicken Mac.
    Hello @ghidora77,      

I am sorry to hear about this error message preventing online banking connections. Thank you for reaching out to us about this problem. 

Given that this error has persisted for significantly more than 24 to 48 hours, at this stage, I recommend contacting Quicken Support via the information provided in the link you can find here. Additionally, you can read more about this issue in the article linked here.

I hope this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.